What do you really believe - and why does it matter to your life, your family, and your faith?
We live in a culture with more questions than ever - questions that affect one's acceptance of the Bible as authoritative and trustworthy. This DVD features easy-to-understand answers to some of the most-important apologetics quandaries of today. You'll love these highly stylized mini-interviews, featuring authors from the best-selling books. This DVD contains twelve answers, each about 4-minutes in length.
This DVD answers the following questions:
* Is There Really a God? (Ham)
* Cain's Wife-Who Was She? (Ham)
* Does Distant Starlight Prove the Universe Is Old? (Lisle)
* Is Natural Selection the Same Thing as Evolution? (Purdom)
* Doesn't Carbon-14 Dating Disprove the Bible? (Snelling)
* Why Shouldn't Christians Accept Millions of Years? (Mortenson)
* Did Dinosaurs Turn into Birds? (Menton)
* Genesis: Today's Answer to Racism (Kerby)
* Was There Really a Noah's Ark & Flood? (Ham)
* What Really Happened to the Dinosaurs? (Ham)
* How Did Defense Attack Structures Come About? (Hodge)
* How to Survive a Secular College (Lisle)