Youth Challenge - Talks for Teens written and published by CEF Ireland
The original manuals “Ten Talks for Teens” and “Ten More Talks for Teens” have been combined and updated with alternative teaching methods, ideas and visuals. The talks are not necessarily to be used consecutively but can be used as “one-off” talks for youth groups. Each talk is aimed primarily at the 11-15 age group, but can also be adapted for an older age group. The visuals for each lesson can be downloaded.
* Does God Exist?
* What is God Like?
* Can I Trust the Bible?
* The Lord Jesus Christ
* The Christian Life
* Missing Out
* Multiple Choice
* Who Are You Like?
* The Future
* Jesus: What He Did and What He Can Do
* The Parable of the Wedding Feast
* Why Bother Telling Others?
* Two Thieves – Similar but Different
* What is Life All About?
* Wrong Direction
* The Good Shepherd and The Thief
* Has God Called Me to be a Missionary?
* People Who Met Jesus