NASB Key Word Study Bible, Hardback Edition and published by AMG.
A brand new edition of the best selling KeyWord Study Bible the New American Standard Bible (NASB) translation. There are times when a Greek or Hebrew word has a distinct meaning that seriously affects the proper interpretation of Scripture. Unless you are familiar with these languages, you will not be able to determine what word in the original text was used or the differences between these words-until now. The Hebrew-Greek Key Word Study Bible identifies the key words of the original languages and presents clear, precise explanations of their meaning and usage. Those who love God's Word will treasure this Bible, for it contains a whole library of biblical helps within its covers.
* Size: 6.5” x 9.5”
* NEW! Wider margins than previous editions
* Introduction to each book of the Bible
* Words of Christ in Red
* Table of Weights and Measures
* AMG’s Concordance of the Bible
* NEW! AMG’s Annotated Strong’s Dictionaries
* Combining Strong’s dictionaries with additional material taken from AMG’s Complete Word Study Dictionaries
* Footnotes on the original languages, Bible history, Bible doctrines, and difficult passages
* Strong’s numbers on key words in the text of the Bible
* Grammatical codes on key words in the text of the New Testament
* Used with the Grammatical Notations, these codes identify the forms of Greek grammar behind the English translation