A Conversation With Jesus, Six Volume Box Set by David Helm and published by Christian Focus Publications.
Six people – and their conversations with Jesus in the verses of John’s Gospel – are examined in this inspiring, thoughtful slip–cased collection on Christian belief and the meaning behind Jesus’ words. Each volume focuses on a specific theme, and is written in direct, simple language designed to help Christians find guidance in their lives across a range of topics, including:
* Truth and Jesus’ words with Pontius Pilate during His trial
* Suffering, and the conversation with the lame man healed by the pool of Bethesda
* Religion with Nicodemus the Pharisee
* Hope and His conversations with Mary Magdalene
* The nature and consequences of Doubt, with Thomas the Apostle
* The nature of Relationships, from Jesus’ conversation with the woman at the well
Each of the hardcover books in the six–volume collection are pocket–sized, making them easy and durable to carry in a purse, backpack, or briefcase for daily inspiration. The complete passage each book examines is included, as well as “Cast” and “Setting” notes for who was involved and where each conversation happened, short paragraphs on the meaning of Jesus’ words, and a page of Endnotes for further reading.