KJV/RV Interlinear Bible Black Calfskin Leather by Cambridge Bibles.
Out of print for a while, the Interlinear Bible is being reissued in response to continuing interest, this time in calfskin leather. It combines the King James Version of 1611 with its first authorized successor, the Revised Version of 1885. Where the two texts are identical, only one line of type appears. Where the texts diverge, the RV is given as an upper line of smaller type, and the KJV as the lower line. This shows the reader immediately whether there is a variation, yet it is possible to read either version with ease.
* Comprehensive RV references
* Bible Companion with readings for every day of the year
* List of variant readings preferred by the American Standard Version translation committee
* Section of ruled pages for notes
* An index
* 16 pages of color maps
* Printed on India paper
* Art-gilt edges (gold over red)
* Two ribbon markers
* 9-point type
* 8.75" x 7.25" x 1.50"