NLT Beyond Suffering Bible, Hardback Edition published by Tyndale House Publishers.
There is hardly a person who doesn’t know someone dealing with a disability, disease, chronic illness, or other form of personal suffering. The Beyond Suffering Bible is the first study Bible to directly address those who suffer and the people who love and care for them. From bestselling author, singer, and radio host Joni Eareckson Tada and the experts at Joni and Friends Christian Institute on Disability, the Beyond Suffering Bible is filled with thousands of notes and features that invite you into a conversation about suffering and its place in your life. Each feature has been carefully created to provide you with valuable information, meaningful encouragement, and challenging applications as you encounter God’s Word.
* Devotional readings helping you discover God's answers to your most difficult questions
* "A Word From Joni": full-page articles reflecting her heart for God in the midst of suffering
* "Profiles": articles on people in the Bible who struggled with suffering
* "Connection Points" notes: study notes helping you
connect with a biblical theology of suffering
* Full text of the New Living Translation (NLT)
* 9.25" x 6.50"