Work, Rest, Play, 6 Solid Youth Bible Studies by Ken Moser and published by 10Publishing.
* So much to do, and so little time — How do I get everything done in this busy world and still have time to rest?
* What does it mean to work in a way that pleases God?
* Is it realistic to go to youth group and church every week?
* Does a Christian behave differently on the sporting field and at parties?
* How do I work, rest and play in a way that honours the Lord?
These are very important questions. The great news is that God’s word has a lot to say about how to work, rest and play in a way that pleases our creator. These Bible studies are designed to help you work in a way that honours God, rest in order to stay strong as a Christian and be a witness in your leisure activities.
These Bible studies are designed to help youth leaders build strong disciples of Jesus. These studies are solid in content and centered on the Bible. They are designed to be fast–paced and will keep your group interested from start to finish. Each week’s study even comes with a bonus personal Bible reading program and devotional plan for the following week!