NKJV - Modern Life Study Bible, Hardback Edition and published by Thomas Nelson.
As members of the modern age, we sometimes feel disconnected from the world of the Bible. But if we look closely, we can see that although cultures change, our basic challenges stay the same. We still struggle with issues like community, justice, economic stress, political tensions, and cultural and ethnic differences. We still wonder who God is, how to discern His will, and how we fit into His plan.
Using historical context and fresh insights backed by biblical scholars, "The Modern Life Study Bible" explores the timeless truths that connect the people and stories of the Bible to the opportunities and demands we face today. God is at work in our world, inviting us to experience His presence.
With innovative, full-colour illustrations, maps, and diagrams, along with special information on occupations of the Bible, profiles of people and places, theme indexes, and inspirational biographies of believers who put their faith to work, "The Modern Life Study Bible" draws you in, helping you to know and embrace what it means to follow Christ in today's world.
* More than 2,400 concise articles and book introductions
* More than 220 full-colour maps
* Hundreds of diagrams, tables, and illustrations
* 66 inspirational biographies
* Indexes aid navigation and study
* Introductions provide basic background information behind the history and themes of each book
* Focus and Insight features explore the cultural context of Scripture passages and their relevance to modern life
* Person and Place Profiles highlight the individuals and settings of the Bible, their significance, and their legacies
* Life Studies of God's followers from all over the world, all over history, and all walks of life offer inspiring examples of how we can apply God's Word to our lives
* Blank lined pages for personal notes
* Presentation page
* 8-point text size
* 9.50" x 6.75" x 2.00"
* Free Bible study tools download available via the Internet