NLT - Life Recovery Bible, Personal Size, Paperback Edition, edited by David Stoop & Stephen Arterburn and published by Tyndale.
The Life Recovery Bible 25th Anniversary Edition points to God himself as the primary source of recovery. Millions of people have been helped by this Bible. New articles provide a fresh perspective on recovery. Help for leaders is provided in a general facilitator's guide and a step-by-step meeting guide. These resources offer help to anyone starting or running recovery groups at church or in the community.
* Video introductions (online via QR codes and text URL) to each of the 12 Step Devotionals featuring Stephen Arterburn and David Stoop.
* Double-column format
* Book introductions
* Book outlines
* User's Guide
* Life Recovery Topical Index
* Index to recovery profiles
* Index to Twelve Step Devotionals
* Index to Recovery Principle Devotionals
* Serenity Prayer Devotionals
* Index to Recovery Reflections
* Dimensions: 9.25" x 6.50" x 1.50"
* Text Layout: Double Column
* Text Size: 9-10 Point - Notes 8 Point