NLT Love Languages Devotional Bible, Hardback Edition, with Relationship insights by Gary Chapman and published by Tyndale.
Dr. Gary Chapman has become a trusted expert on relationships. His teaching is based on the timeless wisdom of God's Word. Gary has been described by his readers and listeners as passionate, relevant, hopeful, effective, and practical. He brings this expertise and style to The Love Languages Devotional Bible. Its straightforward approach to reading through Scripture, complemented by brief devotional readings that apply the text to real-life relationships, will deepen couples' understanding of God and of each other. This Bible gathers together in one powerful, life-changing resource all the best of Gary's decades of counseling experience.
The Love Languages Devotional Bible covers numerous topics, including: communication, expectations, roles, sex, conflict, money, children, in-laws, and more.
Key features include:
* New Living Translation, clear and elegant, ideal for reading aloud
* Scripture reading plan, makes it easy to read through the entire Bible in a year
* 260 daily devotions, one for each weekday
* 52 feature articles, one for each weekend
* Prayer guides, reduce awkwardness by providing specific cues
* Select readings address a wide variety of couple-oriented topics
* Bible book introductions provide context and essential background information