The Expanded Bible: New Testament reflects the latest scholarship, current English, and the needs of contemporary students of the Bible. With a multitude of study aids right in line with the text, expanded translations and other helps make it possible for you to study the Bible while you read.
* Expanded translations bring out meanings and offer alternative wordings.
* Literal meanings of terms from the original languages are included where they can provide more understanding.
* Traditional wordings recall familiar terms and expressions.
* Comments explain passages that can be understood better with a brief remark.
* Useful references supply rewarding opportunities for comparing other Scriptures.
* Variants display additional wording in some of the original language texts.