This new book from John Chapman follows on from the bestselling Making the Most of the Rest of Your Life to examine the death and resurrection of the Lord Jesus. It answers some common and important questions about this crucial area of Christianity and gives helpful advice on how these realities affect how we live now while we wait for the next life.
Areas that the author covers include:
- How can we know that Jesus really died?
- How can we know that Jesus really rose from the dead?
- Why did Jesus die?
- How can God love people and yet condemn them to hell?
- How can God forgive guilty sinners and yet be just?
- What does Jesus' death on the cross mean for me? How does it affect my life?